Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Thoughts!! Bleh..Bleh..Bleh..

Thanksgiving is over and everything turned out nice! It usually does! We did our 3 day eating from house to house!! =) Bleh on turkey and ham!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!! Christmas is almost here!! Whoa!!

Change of subject! Christmas!!

I went shopping on BlackFriday at midnight!! Haha!! Yup!! I saw they were going to start with some things at midnight at Wal-Mart. Electronics started at 5a.m. So off I went alone!! Wal-Mart was open and you got to see where everything was. Shoppers behaved them selves and waited until they announced over the intercom to start shopping! It was not bad!! Not as bad as the rush you get when you wait outside in line, the door opens, and everyone rushes inside not knowing where anything is!! Haha!! I think I am done shopping for all the kiddos in the family!! I still need to get my kiddos, parents, and in-laws!! Not to bad!! My secret is I start shoppping since August!! I have 18 nieces and nephews on hubby's side, 2 nieces and nephews on my side, and 10 kids on my dad side. Yup..30 kiddos all together!! It's not to bad when you start in August and bargain shop!! Sssshhhhh My secret!! ;) Now I have all these presents at home, wrapping paper, and no tape! Great!! I really, really, really, hope I dont procrasinate wraping gifts this year. I hate wrapping gifts!! Takes so long and then they tear it up!! Maybe I will let the kiddos wrap this year!! On the day of Christmas Eve last year, I was still wrapping gifts, half ready, house a mess, hubby had to run into work (So he said!! LOL!! Kidding!!), children running around, I was trying to bake the dish I was taking to my in-laws, and my neighbors came over to give us a gift!! It was a crazy lovely day!! My neighbors still talk to me so I don't think I scared them away!! =)

We have decorated our tree. I had a tree that we used over and over. It was pretty and I bought it one year the day after Christmas and scord a heck of a deal on it!! It has finally come to its death!! RIP our 10 year old tree!! So off to find another tree hubby went!! All the decorations were out so we NEEDED to find one ASAP!! Not to pricey but he found one!! It works!! I still liked my other tree better!! We are still working on decorateing outside!! Its been so cold that we all were waiting for snow!! Nope...Nothing has fallen!! Oh well!! I know soon it will happen and then we will be tired of it!! =)

Here is Our New Christmas Tree!!


I'm not sure I get many readers here!! LOL!! It's ok!! BUT..If you want to leave me a comment that would be nice!! =)

No comments: