Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A few words right out of the mouths of my boys!

Raul~Mom you know this kid at school was calling other kids Horney. I didn't know what it mean't so I looked it up in my dictionary. 
Me~ "You looked it up?!?!?! What did it mean?" As I was thinking (Oh Crap!!)
Raul~It means something with a horn! That kid is weird!
Me~"Yes son! Some people are weird!" Whew...




I talked to Ryan about praying, prayers and God! We sat together as a family and prayed. Ryan sat there looking at us with this odd look! After we all were done I asked him if there was anything he would like to say.
Ryan~"You guys are like weirdos. Who are you talking too?"
I explained to him again what praying to God is. I asked him is there anything you would like to say or ask for?
Ryan~"Tell him to bring me a chocolate!!"




Ryan~"Mom? Why do you sit to pee? Just pull out your penis, stand, and pee. It's so much easier!!"


Ryan~ "Mom thats gross!! Teach Miley to use the bathroom already!!" Miley just turned 1!!


Raul~"Oh..WHY...Oh..WHY...Do I have to take a bath if I'm just a little stinky!!"


Raul~ Walks up to me at the store with a HUGE container of Germ-X!!
        ~"Mom can we buy this Germ-X so I don't have to wash my hands?"


Ryan~ "Why do you clean the toilets? Thats gross Mom! Don't you know Daddy, Me, Raul, and You poop and pee in there!! Don't you know? Thats gross!!"


Me~I'm old!
Raul~No your not Mom!
Ryan~Yes she is Raul!!

No comments: