Saturday, November 20, 2010

My baby's!!

It seems like when my boys turned the Big 1, they became more independent. They didn't want Mama to hold them, hug them, kiss them and cuddle with them! They were big boys and they wanted to go go go! There is no time for hug's and kisses!! Although I am one of those Mamas who would hug, kiss and when ever I could get a bribed cuddle time, I did it!! =) I know deep down they liked it and still do!! Hehehe  ;)

Now as for my Princess Miley! She likes to be independent and go go go!! She doesn't like to much kisses, hugs, and cuddleing unless she wants to!! She will tell you "Nah" if you try!! Haha!! I sometimes wonder how she really is going to be, a girly girl, a tomboy or both? Knowing that she has to older brothers! Raul is very gentle with her! As for Ryan...NO!

Quick story! Ryan had a soft football. He throws it at Miley and tells her catch when she was about 8 months old! I talk to him and tell him not to throw balls at her. Shes to young! Ryan~"Well Mama I thought Miley wanted to play football with me!"

One thing I look forward for and cherish is Miley loves to cuddle up to me and go to sleep. I mean she will hit a good sleep in a minute when she is cuddling and tired!!HA! I love it!! She will also curl up on my chest and fall sound asleep!! I love to just hold her and smell her!! I dont know if I am weird like that but I always loved to smell my baby's!!

I am at a point right now that I know I can't have anymore baby's! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have more but to many con's to it!! (More likely another story) I am trying to cherish every moment/second I get with my kids now!! The good and bad!! Just enjoy it!! I am blessed to have 3 healthy beautiful children!!

Im thinking this is why I felt I wanted to start a blog! To go back and be able to read a thought or memories I wrote about Our Life!!

No comments: